Building in Kuta Heights Lombok
When you choose to build, you can undertake it yourself or have us build for you. We can recommend Lawyers, Architects and Builders, we can look after the staff and grounds and rent out of the property for you when you are away. We can point you in the direction of where to go for supplies, or all, or none, or some, of the above.
- Architects: Contact us if you would like to talk to the Architect that designed the new Villas for Kuta Heights
- Bali Prefab Wood Houses are designers and producers of both low budget and high class engineered Hardwood Bali Prefab Houses. www.baliwoodworld.com
- Bamboo Home Solutions is a company based in Indonesia. Bamboo Home Solutions main focus is on the treatment, processing and building of Bamboo products. www.bamboohomesolutions.com
- PT GREENHOME provides good quality, treated wood and bamboo products for building and the services around it. www.ptgreenhome.com
- Little Tree offer an integrated and consolidated approach to eco building and have a huge range of sustainable and natural ecological building materials. http://www.ecosmart.tv/
- Solar Heating: On Lombok.Plumbing and electrical. Jack Vos. email@example.com ph: 08 786 494 21 37
- Bambook studio architects, based here in Lombok: www.bambookstudio.com
- I.W. Architects. Based in Bali but happy to work in Kuta on projects. firstname.lastname@example.org ph: +62 8123816123
If you are interested in coming to visit and take a look at the land or are thinking about accommodation / restaurant options, we have complied a list of recommendations for you here. We have access to a house at a modest rent for anyone who wants to stay for a month or more for some or all of the process.
View our online video tour
For up to date photos, news, video and information about Kuta Heights, visit our Faceboook page.
Lombok airport becomes free-visa entry point
Lombok International Airport (LIA) in West Nusa Tenggara is now included in the list of airports with free-visa facilities for foreign citizens... read more
Lombok sees fast growth in foreign tourist arrivals
Lombok in West Nusa Tenggara is becoming more popular with foreign tourists, according to the latest report by the Central Statistics Agency (BPS)... read more
The best areas to stay on Lombok
Lombok offers a variety of destinations to suit different holidaymakers' tastes... read more
Emirates Will Launch Direct Flight to Lombok
Lately we’ve seen a lot of activity for the title of Bali and Lombok, Indonesia. Indonesia as the world’s fourth most populated country... read more